[vtkusers] what issue of my dicom series

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 11:40:41 EST 2016

Are the DICOM files compressed? The vtkDICOMImageReader cannot read
compressed DICOM files.  Also, it requires that all the DICOM files in the
series have exactly the same dimensions: if your first file is much larger
than the others, then it probably does not have the same dimensions as the
others.

 - David