[vtkusers] VTK and QML

Max-Heinrich Laves maxheinrich1988 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 02:38:18 EST 2016

Hi Att,
I was and am still looking for the same, especially VTK+QML on Android. The
only thing I found was
https://gist.github.com/the-max0r/35fb43ac43c6e18666c5
Unfortunately, when compiled with v7.0.0 (release) and OpenGL2 as render
backend, the code segfaults at glBlendFuncSeparate in vtkOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx
at line 373. With VTK 6.3.0 or 7.0 with OpenGL as render backend, the code
runs as expected. But OpenGL2 is needed when compiled for Android.

Max