[vtkusers] Error: Compiling PoissonReconstruct with Mingw

Jorge Perez josp.jorge at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 03:35:29 EST 2016

Hello Alex, I haven't compiled VTK on MINGW32 but looking at the error log
you have posted it seems that there is an error en
Remote/PoissonReconstruction/source/Hash.h for this compiler environment.
As a quick fix you can change the line

#ifdef WIN32

for this one

#if defined(WIN32) && !defined(__MINGW32__)

I haven't tried this solution but it should work.

HTH

Jorge