[vtkusers] Version mismatch in Python bindings?

Andrea Gavana andrea.gavana at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:50:14 EST 2016

Hi David,

Thank you for your answer.

I will check what vtk.__file__ returns when I get back to the office, but I
am positive it will return the same path as I mentioned in my email.

Since I don't have admin privileges, I installed VTK in a temporary folder,
copied all the dlls and python files into site-packages and added the
site-packages VTK folder to the PATH environment variable. I'm quite
positive there is no other vtk on my system nor in the PATH, but I will run
some more check tomorrow.

I simply had the feeling that the python bindings were still built with vtk
7.0 and not 7.1.

Andrea.