[vtkusers] interactor with one renwin and multiple renderers

Miroslav Drahos mdrahos at aurisrobotics.com
Wed Dec 14 17:24:43 EST 2016

Hi Robert,

thanks for your response. I am using Ubuntu 16.04, with nvidia GTX 960, driver 370.28, Qt 5.3.1 and VTK 6.2. Haven't pursued this further, because we are going to try to combine QML and implement transitions between the views, sliding and resizing them, and each view having a separate widget might make this simpler to start with. Among the views we want to be able to shuffle is also a Qt/QML-based non-VTK view (camera data; rendered using directly OpenGL).

Good to know, and thanks for the info!

Best,

Miro