[vtkusers] Distortions in Volumerendering in VR-Mode (HTC Vive)

polybos franz at znarfsoft.de
Wed Dec 7 11:38:28 EST 2016

Sebastian Heerwald wrote
> If I look onto the volume rendering and move around it, there appear
> "refraction" lines.

Unfortunately I cannot help with this issue but I would also be very pleased
if someone could help here. Or did you, Sebastian, already achieve some more
insights into this problem?
I also get such distortions on the HTC Vive when using
vtkVolumeRayCastMapper, while everything seems perfectly well in a mesh-only
rendering.

Does anyone have similar issues? Maybe with Occulus Rift? As far as I
understand Sebastian just test with a HTC Vive. At least I can only test
with a HTC Vive.