[vtkusers] Pick all voxels through the pick ray

fblupi fboli94 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 13:15:47 EST 2016

Hi,
I'm trying to get all the voxels that the pick ray find in the volume I have
in the window. By now I just get the first one by using these lines:

---

vtkSmartPointer<vtkVolumePicker> picker =
vtkSmartPointer<vtkVolumePicker>::New();
picker->SetUseVolumeGradientOpacity(true);
picker->SetVolumeOpacityIsovalue(0.1);

int* pos = this->GetInteractor()->GetEventPosition();
picker->Pick(pos[0], pos[1], pos[2], this->GetDefaultRenderer());

int* ijk = picker->GetPointIJK();

---

I would like to obtain the ijk positions of all the voxels the ray cross,
not only the first.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advice.