[vtkusers] depth sorting? render passes?

leonid leonid.gluhovsky at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 06:40:37 EST 2016

Hello,

I need to render two polydata objects, A and B.  Each of them should be
opaque, in the sense that their "back walls" should not be seen on the
screen.  However, even though object A is fully contained within object B, I
need object A to be always seen on the screen.  I.e., A and B should be
opaque except for the fact that A should be visible through the surface of
B.

How can it be achieved?

I read up on vtkRenderPass, but I cannot figure out if I can attach
different objects to different render passes.

Many thanks.

leonid