[vtkusers] vtkParametricFunction sub-classes in Python

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:31:00 EDT 2016

Hi Jack,

Virtual method hooks aren't implemented in the VTK python wrappers,
so a Python subclass of an abstract VTK class is still abstract.  It's one
of the many improvements I'd add to the Python wrappers if I had the
time (my current wrapper improvement project is to update the VTK
wrapper hint system).

 - David