[vtkusers] Activiz with VTK6.3 compile error CS1577

chenjianyyzz chenjianyyzz at 163.com
Sat Aug 27 11:38:49 EDT 2016

Hello,

I try to compile Activiz with VTK6.3, using the activizdotnet from zamirkhan in GIt, unfortunately I meet the error of error CS1577, attached please see the screenshot, unfortunately some Chinese character insided, but from where you still can see what the error is. actually I have already generate myself snk, and I check  the "Kitware.VTK.CscArgs.txt", where I am sure the snk file path is correct.
can anyone help me to figure it out what's the problem and how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.
James