[vtkusers] Help displaying Plane

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Fri Aug 26 09:39:51 EDT 2016

Hi Albert,

Sounds like you figured it out.  Here is a clarification for future readers:

A vtkPlaneSource's output is always a parallelogram (square, rectangles and
rhombi are special cases of this). SetOrigin sets one corner of the plane.
SetPoint1 and SetPoint2 set the corners adjacent to that one.  All of these
points are in world coordinates not relative to each other.  The fourth
corner and the normal are computed based on the offsets to these two points
from the origin.

Shawn