[vtkusers] Building VTK 6.3.0 with X11 on Mac El Capitan

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:39:20 EDT 2016

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 9:23 AM, James Overly <joverly at cfa.harvard.edu>
wrote:

> It looks a little better but now I'm seeing:

These CGL calls are invalid for X11 OpenGL.  You'll have to modify your
copy of VTK so that it checks OpenGL capabilities on Mac the same was as it
usually does for Linux.

Let me know if you need any more information.

You're going to be pretty much on your own, about all I can say now is
"good luck".

 - David