[vtkusers] Extracting a vtkLine from vtkPolyData

David Edmunds David.Edmunds at icr.ac.uk
Tue Aug 16 08:32:11 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I have a vtkPolyData which consists of a set of closed vtkLines. I would like to select a specific line from this set, based on the Z coordinates of points in the line.

I have been looking at examples which use vtkSelectionNode with the threshold option. The problem is, these seem to require a separate vtkDataArray associated with the points that you wish to threshold. Is it possible to search purely based on the point coordinates?

Kind regards,

Dave

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer and network.