[vtkusers] Error linking QVTK

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Wed Aug 10 11:11:03 EDT 2016

You need to change the Qt version you want to fix the Qt configuration
problem. Look for the VTK_QT_VERSION and set it to 5 if you want to use Qt
5.7.

QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE isn't actually needed when you want Qt 5. Instead, you
need to set Qt5_DIR to something like

/home/user/Qt/5.7/lib/cmake/Qt5

The rest of the Qt5 settings should be set next time you configure. Then
you can delete all the QT* settings brought in when Qt 4 was found.

Cory

--
Cory Quammen
R&D Engineer