[vtkusers] Error linking QVTK

Nico Del Piano ndel314 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 11:05:29 EDT 2016

Hey Cory, thanks for your reply.

Yes, that option is activated, and I have VTK installed.

Also, something weird happens, when configuring with cmake, if I try
to change the version of `qmake` (to 5.7), it changes:

This is by default:
QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE              /usr/bin/qmake-qt4

I change to:
QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE              /home/user/Qt/5.7/bin/qmake

and it goes back automatically:
QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE              /usr/bin/qmake-qt4

Nico