[vtkusers] Error linking QVTK

Nico Del Piano ndel314 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 10:45:57 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I am having some trouble when I try to build a project that requires QVTK:

$ make
Linking CXX executable TBI_APP
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lQVTK
CMakeFiles/TBI_APP.dir/build.make:660: recipe for target 'TBI_APP' failed
make[2]: *** [TBI_APP] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:60: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/TBI_APP.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/TBI_APP.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I configure the project with ccmake but I get this linking error and I
am not sure why. Maybe I am not configuring VTK right or something
like that, but any help or hint will be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Nico.