[vtkusers] VtkPropPicker Pick metod using lot of memory.

alihadim ali.hadimogullari at netcad.com.tr
Tue Aug 9 03:47:55 EDT 2016

Hi All,
I use VtkpropPicker for pick data. I saw that  a lot of use memory while
using tetra cell data.
I took out of memory. Data is very big. Vtkcellpicker did not take out of
memory but pick process is a little slow. Do you have any idea whan I can
do?

Example Code;

   vtk.vtkPropPicker propPick = new vtk.vtkPropPicker();
   propPick.AddPickList(vv.VtkProp);
   propPick.PickFromListOn();

   pResult = propPick.Pick((double)X, (double)Y, 0,
InViewport.CurrentVtkRenderer); //this method using very memory.