[vtkusers] vtk linking error cannot find some libraries

the lily the.1.lily at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:47:54 EDT 2016

After I changed it back to the original values

I did
 cmake
make clean
make

but I'm still getting the same error:
/usr/bin/ld: CMakeFiles/vtkRenderingOpenGL.dir/vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx.o(.text+0x6ef0): sibling call optimization to `std::basic_stringbuf<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::~basic_stringbuf()' does not allow automatic multiple TOCs; recompile with -mminimal-toc or -fno-optimize-sibling-calls, or make `std::basic_stringbuf<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::~basic_stringbuf()' extern
/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Bad value
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL-6.1.so.1] Error 1
make[1]: *** [Rendering/OpenGL/CMakeFiles/vtkRenderingOpenGL.dir/all] Error 2

I'm trying to understand what causing the error, but no luck. Any idea on what might be the problem?