[vtkusers] vtk linking error cannot find some libraries

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Thu Aug 4 10:15:30 EDT 2016

Hi,

Usually when you change something major in VTK's build (such as
BUILD_SHARED_LIBS), you need to delete the build tree completely to keep
the leftovers from the old build from polluting the new one.  That is
probably what happened the first time too.  I don't know if
VTK_USE_SYSTEM_zlib is big enough to cause this... And did you rerun CMake
after you edited the cache?

HTH,
Shawn