[vtkusers] Find subset of connectivity table: better solution than brute force?

BBerco bebe0705 at colorado.edu
Wed Aug 3 19:58:40 EDT 2016

Hello there,

I ended up using vtkPolyData::GetPointCells (vtkIdType ptId, vtkIdList
*cellIds) to find which cells the vertex identified by ptId belongs to.

In the context of my code, this method returns cell IDs of all cells
containing at least one selected point, as opposed to my initial plan to get
cells containing exactly three selected points. This solution suits me fine
though.