[vtkusers] vtkWindowToImageFilter on Mac OsX gives incorrect output.

DVigneault davis.vigneault at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 10:24:34 EDT 2016

All--

I'm having trouble running this example [1] from the Wiki on Mac OsX.  If I
set the magnification to 1, I get the expected output, as shown in the
example.  However, if I leave the magnification at 3 (as in the example), I
get an odd tessellation of the expected output (attached).  Has anyone run
into this issue before?

1.  I'm using the c++ version from the Wiki, unmodified.
2.  My version of OsX is 10.11.4
3.  I'm using the (just updated) development branch of VTK.

The same code behaves as expected on Ubuntu 14.04.

Best, and thanks very much in advance,

--Davis

[1] http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Utilities/Screenshot

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5739464/screenshot2.png>