[vtkusers] How to transform the selected area by vtkBorderWidget to vtkExtractVOI

Liu_tj tjlp at netease.com
Wed Apr 27 12:22:26 EDT 2016

Hi,

My requirement is using a rectangle to select an area on the DICOM iamge and generate 3D model for the selected area. At present what I know is using vtkBorderWidget for selection and vtkExtractVOI to get the vtkImageData of the selected area. However, vtkExtractVOI::SetVOI() uses the min and max extents as the input. So, my question is: how to transform the selected area by vtkBorderWidget to the extent number used by vtkExtractVOI?

Thanks
Liu Peng