[vtkusers] How to set the vtkBorderWidget initial position for DICOM image on vtkRenderWindow

Liu_tj tjlp at netease.com
Thu Apr 21 21:13:24 EDT 2016

Hi,

Sorry for post it again.

As no guys give some comments, I try to repost it.

I use vtkImageViewer2 to display a DICOM series. Now I choose vtkBorderWidget to select area for the DICOM series. My problem is how to set the vtkBorderWidget initial position to a place where can include for example 3/4 of the DICOM image instead of the low bottom position. Possibly it needs to get the left bottom and right top coordinate of the DICOM image on the vtkRenderWindow (I also don't know how to get that).

Thanks for understanding
Liu Peng

在2016-04-21,"Liu_tj" <tjlp at netease.com> 写道: -----原始邮件-----