[vtkusers] multiple sets of vtkImagePlanesWidget in one render window

Pablo Hernández pablo.hernandez.cerdan at outlook.com
Wed Apr 20 22:03:56 EDT 2016

I'd like to render two 3D images using two sets of 3 vtkImagePlanesWidgets in the same render window.
Now I can render both sets but they are both occupying the center of the window.
I like the approach of setting viewports in the renderer, but it seems there is no access to the renderer from vtkImagePlanesWidget.

Is there anyway to show these two sets in one render window but bounded differently and shifted from each other?

Thanks.