[vtkusers] Save the image on resliced viewer as DICOM data

Chiyoko Koujima koujima at pronotec.co.jp
Mon Apr 18 23:01:57 EDT 2016

Hi,
I'm trying to save the image data on resliced viewer as DICOM data in order
to change WW,WL.
Position and angle also in the same as look.
In a way that I used it takes 20 seconds per sheet.
And it is an error to be processed in the background.
Made data seem to have the wrong part...

Do anyone knows better way?

in my way:

var polyData = cutter.GetOutput();
var pointData = polyData.GetPointData();
var scalars = (vtkShortArray)pointData.GetScalars();
var point = polyData.FindPoint(x, y, 0); // this step takes a long time
var value = scalars.GetValue(point);

in this way I don't use data on reslice viewer. But actually I want to use
data on resliced viewer.

Regards,
Chiyoko