[vtkusers] Building Activiz 6.3

Mark DeArman mark at cascadeacoustic.com
Mon Apr 18 18:14:23 EDT 2016

My project got canned but I'll look at the last version I built.  Where I
left off, I was stuck trying to build against the boost library also.  I
had the rest of the build working and I made some more modifications to
mummy to fix enum naming, which was a really big issue.  I also finished
the WPF integration package.

   Mark DeArman
 Cascade Acoustic Research
 http://www.cascadeacoustic.com