[vtkusers] Paraview does delaunay3D but code fails with floating point exception

amit112amit amit112amit at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 5 05:41:39 EDT 2016

Hi.

I have a polydata file. I apply delaunay3D filter to it in paraview. I get a
bunch of warnings saying "Unable to factor linear system". But the filter
still produces desired output for my need.
I am trying to achieve the same using code
Delaunay3D example code from VTK website
<http://www.vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=blob;f=Examples/Modelling/Cxx/Delaunay3D.cxx>
But the code always gives me a "Floating Point Exception (core dumped)". I
am unable to understand how Paraview is able to do it and code is not. Can
someone help? I have attached my input VTP file. T9real.vtp
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5737535/T9real.vtp>