[vtkusers] Variables after renderWindowInteractor->Start() are empty

hoppico hozo19 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 09:42:29 EDT 2015

Hi colleagues,

I am writing an application at which I need to access the contents of all my
variables after execution of this command:

renderWindowInteractor->Start();

Nevertheless, I don't know why, all the variables defined out of vtk, are
EMPTY. I mention that I can see their names during debug. the program can be
compiled, but whenever I want to access the, I see that they are all empty.

Some one told me that it may be because of the threads, since the threads of
vtk are separated from threads of the main application. By the waym there
should be a methods to access my data after that command.

Can someone guide me about this error and the way I should tackle it?
Thanks