[vtkusers] VolumeRendering Window Width and Window Level

Sankhesh Jhaveri sankhesh.jhaveri at kitware.com
Wed Sep 23 17:36:07 EDT 2015

Hello Mallikarjuna,

vtkInteractorStyleImage provides events for window level changes. See:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkInteractorStyleImage.html

You can add an observer to the vtkCommand::WindowLevelEvent or
vtkCommand::EndWindowLevelEvent and change the functions as you like. On a
side note, if all you are changing is the window width and level, you can
just pass those values to
vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper::SetFinalColorWindow() and
SetFinalColorLevel().

Hope that helps.

Warm regards,
Sankhesh