[vtkusers] VolumeRendering Window Width and Window Level

Mallikarjun K mallikarjun49 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 14:48:00 EDT 2015

Hi Aashish,

I have created a simple program which does volume rendering using
vtkfixedpointraycastmapper. Now what I am trying to achieve is that when I
change the window/level by left mouse click+drag on the renderwindow, then
 want to change the color volume characteristics by means of window/level.

I used vtkInteractorstyleimage interactor style to change the window/level
 on left mouse click+drag and in a call back I am getting the window and
level using vtkInteractorStyleImage::GetWindowLevelCurrentPosition. Based
on these w/l  I want to change/modify the color transferfunction and
opacity transfer function.

please can you suggest me how can I achieve it.

Thank you in advance.

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:23 PM, Aashish Chaudhary <
aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com> wrote:

> Can you describe more in detail what you are trying to do? We have
> piecewise method for transfer functions. What value you set for each step
> depends on what is needed.
>
> - aashsih
>
> On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 12:28 AM, Mallikarjun K <mallikarjun49 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> How can I set color transfer function and opacity transfer function based
>> on window width and window level ?
>>

>> Thanks in advance..
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mallikarjun

>> Powered by www.kitware.com

>> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

> --
>

> *| Aashish Chaudhary | Technical Leader         | Kitware Inc.            *
> *| http://www.kitware.com/company/team/chaudhary.html
> <http://www.kitware.com/company/team/chaudhary.html>*

--
*With Kind Regards:*