[vtkusers] Migration to VTK 6.x

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Sep 15 09:22:00 EDT 2015

Dear Yan,

I still need some more information. More about how this is all used than
which filters there are. That filter is no longer needed since the time
information is now handled differently. Instead, the functionality is
pushed to the consumers of the time information. They are expect to request
the appropriate time steps.

Best,
-berk