[vtkusers] Migration to VTK 6.x

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Sep 15 08:48:49 EDT 2015

Dear Yan,

This somewhat depends on your use cases. We removed vtkTemporalDataSet and
pushed the temporal streaming functionality to the pipeline and algorithms.
It is still possible for an algorithm to ask for multiple time steps, for
example by subclassing vtkMultiTimeStepAlgorithm. I can guide you better if
you provide a description of how these are currently used. Also see:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Remove_vtkTemporalDataSet

Best,
-berk

Best,