[vtkusers] Activiz 6.2 with VTK-6.2 and .NET 4.0 Build Success

oscarafone77 oscar.cainelli at smarthydrosol.com
Mon Sep 14 05:02:08 EDT 2015

Hi Mark,

I tried to do that in august but got no luck and I gave up trying, I don't
remember exactly what the errors I had but they seemed to be related to some
porting issues.
What was hard was related to the instructions which are based on VS2008 (I
have VS 2012 pro but I also downloaded VS2008) and seems to be a bit
obsolete.
I am wondering if you could post a small guide with the (hopefully detailed)
list of things you have done to succeed in building activiz 6.2 (also
compilers versions), and where you retrieved the sources you used. Or in
alternative if you could share somehow your build sources or directly the
binaries

I hope not to have asked too much

Thank you
Oscar