[vtkusers] Activiz 6.2 VTK OpenGL2

Mark DeArman mark at cascadeacoustic.com
Sat Sep 12 14:42:12 EDT 2015

Just in case someone else is wondering how to fix the linker error I
mentioned in my first email:

 Simply add vtkRenderingContextOpenGL-6.2.lib to the linker input.  I'm
sure this error is because Activiz 6.2 has not been patched to build
against VTK-6.2 yet.

  Mark DeArman
 Cascade Acoustic Research
 http://www.cascadeacoustic.com