[vtkusers] Numeric instability of FindClosestPoint from vtkCellLocator?

oyster sancho at whu.edu.cn
Sat Sep 12 10:02:16 EDT 2015

Hi all,
During a second examination, I dumped the coordinates generated and compared
them manually and visualized them via VTK however  not the previous
Paraview, I found it is Paraview's fault.
When loading two datasets, Paraview gives sightly visual difference to these
overlapped datasets, especially those "steepest" vertices will exhibit
conspicuous position displacements, which vigilantly confused me.

sancho