[vtkusers] Cap Clip Surface

momo lilymagic2005 at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Sep 10 05:38:50 EDT 2015

I have a surface like the left in the picture belows. I applied Cap Clip on
the surface, and I append the original surface and the caps, then output to
a .stl file. It looks well in the render window in VTK. However, when I used
Paraview to view the output file, it looks the same as the original surface.
The left of the picture shows the actual result of the output file after
appending in Paraview. So what happened actually?Thanks.

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5733821/Clip_Capture.jpg>
CapClip.cxx <http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5733821/CapClip.cxx>