[vtkusers] Starting with Qt+VTK

Lays Rodrigues laysrodriguessilva at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 18:35:34 EDT 2015

Hi guys, good night.
I'm really newby on Qt and more with VTK.
I need to do a enviroment 3D to load STL files, I already that VTK have a
function ready to load STL files (
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/IO/ReadSTL).
But my doubt is:
What is the better way to work with QVTKWidget?
Make a class inherit from it, and do all controls there? Or make out, in
main class?
Read the STL file is the first thing that i need to do. After i will need
do more stuff. But i'm focusing now only in read and render the STL file.
Its the first time that i'm working with graphics, so any help or tips it
will be welcome.
Thanks everyone, good night!

--
__