[vtkusers] Building VTK without OpenGL

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Fri Oct 23 12:52:56 EDT 2015

I'll take a stab at the topic - Ken

Ken Martin PhD
Chairman & CFO
Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park NY 12065
ken.martin at kitware.com
919 869-8871 (w)

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.