[vtkusers] Image Viewer Question

Slaughter, Andrew E andrew.slaughter at inl.gov
Mon Oct 19 19:55:26 EDT 2015

I was able to figure out how to position the images using the camera
settings, but I am still having one problem. I attached a script and image
that demonstrate my problem

When I adjust the camera to position the image within the window, the image
does not appear until I interact with the window by zooming or something
similar. How do I update the render window after setting up the camera, so
when window.Render() is called the image appears.

There are few discussions on the mailing list, but they involve Qt widget,
which I am not using. I am using VTK6.3 with python.

Thanks,
Andrew