[vtkusers] Problem of GPURenderDemo (vtkSmartVolumeMapper)

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Fri Oct 16 14:52:30 EDT 2015

Dear Lachen,

Sorry, somehow I didn't see this email earlier, You can use
vtkOutlineFilter to draw the outlines of a volume. Some of the volume
rendering tests are doing it so if you don't find it, let me know.

Yes it is a cube which is sub-divided because of performance reasoning
(specifically on Windows system).

Please let me know if you have some more questions. Thanks for using
OpenGL2 version.

Thanks,

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 6:18 AM, LaChen <sam24666806 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry, I think first problem is my fault.
>
> But I still don't know the second problem even if I try the draw outline of
> each polygon.
>
> If someone know, please give me some information.
>
> Thanks.
>

> --

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

*| Aashish Chaudhary | Technical Leader         | Kitware Inc.            *
*| http://www.kitware.com/company/team/chaudhary.html
<http://www.kitware.com/company/team/chaudhary.html>*