[vtkusers] VTK for android

Lonni Besançon lonni.besancon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 09:14:46 EDT 2015

Hello,

I've re-built VTK from the last version available on git.
My goal is to try and make the example from the repo work on android.

However, when I try to ccmake the examples I get the following errors:
/CMake Error at /usr/local/lib/cmake/vtk-6.2/vtkModuleAPI.cmake:120
(message):
   Requested modules not available:

     vtkRenderingOpenGL2
 Call Stack (most recent call first):
   /usr/local/lib/cmake/vtk-6.2/VTKConfig.cmake:80 (vtk_module_config)
   NativeVTK/CMakeLists.txt:8 (find_package)/

Yet, when I check my CMakeCache, I have:
///Choose the rendering backend.
VTK_RENDERING_BACKEND:STRING=OpenGL2/

Would love to get some help on that matter.

Thanks in advance.