[vtkusers] Add multiple vtkVolume in vtkAssembly

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Mon Nov 30 10:14:22 EST 2015

Closing this thread as the problem is solved now (please see below). Thanks
to Vincent for trying the code and switching to OpenGL2 backend.

----

Hi Aashish,

Thanks a lot and sorry for my late reply.

I have rebuilt the vtk 6.2.0 with OpenGL2 backend. I am running VTK on
Windows 8.1 with Nvidia Geforce 830m using the latest version of driver
(Version 359.00).
However, considering that you might be using vtk 6.3.0, i have rebuilt the
library and applied OpenGL2 as backend and now it works.
I definitely owe you a lot in making it works. Much thanks for your helps.

Best regards,
Vincent