[vtkusers] 回复: About the example--vtk for iOS VolumeRender

邓卓夫 dzfowen at qq.com
Wed Nov 18 22:57:52 EST 2015

Hello developers,

      Following your instructions, the VolumeRender can read the nrrd file, but when I run the program it came out 2 errors:

      ERROR: In /Users/dzf/Desktop/VTK/Rendering/OpenGL2/vtkOpenGLPolyDataMapper2D.cxx, line 850

vtkOpenGLPolyDataMapper2D (0x7fe288f404a0): failed after RenderOverlay 1 OpenGL errors detected

  0 : (1286) Unknown error

ERROR: In /Users/dzf/Desktop/VTK/Rendering/OpenGL2/vtkTextureObject.cxx, line 554

vtkTextureObject (0x7fe28988f530): failed at glBindTexture(0) 1 OpenGL errors detected

  0 : (1286) Unknown error

    Wait maybe 20 seconds, the app can run and the model can display but interaction has almost no reaction, especially the 3d image quality is very low, all of these are not accepted and dislike the demo vedio on the web. So  why the result is very bad and there are two errors. I did not modify the original code, some difference is I only convert the nrrd file into unsigned char type not modify the resolution as I did not know how to use 3d slicer very well.

    Thank you for your helps!

Bob