[vtkusers] vtkThreadedStreamingPipeline removed from VTK 6.1.0

DIRAND Estelle dirande at ocre.cea.fr
Tue May 19 09:16:43 EDT 2015

Dear all,

I am currently working on VTK's streaming and I found the paper
"Streaming-Enabled Parallel Dataflow Architecture for Multicore Systems"
in which the implementation of vtkThreadedStreamingPipeline is
explained. This class seems to be very interesting to my project but it
appears that it was removed from VTK 6.1.0 and above. Does anyone know
why it has been removed? Is there something that was implemented to
replace it?

Thank you very much for your reply!

Estelle