[vtkusers] Using QVTKWidget with QT5 on Linux

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed May 6 16:45:39 EDT 2015

If you can share the right/wrong images, that would help diagnose the cause.

Is there opacity in the scene? If so depth peeling is needed to render the
faces in the right order. To do depth peeling we need to ask the GPU what
it can do and that can get messed up with different paths to the graphics
context layers (under Qt vs natively for example.)

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive