[vtkusers] Bug Tracking Broken?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Mar 26 13:33:11 EDT 2015

This was caused by of the VTK web page switchover that happened yesterday.
I'll get it fixed.
Thanks for the report.

FYI: We are thinking about moving all bug reports into to gitlab. This will
bring them closer to the developers' regular work flow and help ensure that
bugs are considered in a more timely fashion. It also brings contributed
patches closer to the regular work flow and thus makes them easier to take
up.

Thanks for your patience while we make these transitions.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive