[vtkusers] QVTKWidget rendering performance

Christoph Kolb c.kolb at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Thu Mar 5 07:56:16 EST 2015

Hi Dragan,

all is well in Qt4 and therefore I did not try the Qt5 patch yet.
Also, the problem (apparently) doesn't occur in the Qt5 opengl examples,
even though I put a serious delay in the paint method.
So maybe it is possible to fix it without patching Qt5. I was also
trying to adapt QVTKWidget2 to QOpenGLWidget (instead of the currently
used QGLWidget) but this seems to be hard work...

Any other suggestions?

Regards
Christoph