[vtkusers] QVTKWidget rendering performance

Dragan Vidovic vitkecar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:18:54 EST 2015

Hi Christoph

Sorry for the duplicate report, I should have searched better. Yes, I
am using Qt5 under the current version of Ubuntu and some cheap NVidia
card (maybe GeForce 8400) with proprietary drivers. If necessary I can
be more precise in the morning when I get to work.

Did you try to see whether you will get the same behavior with Qt4?
Did you try the proposed patch?

Regards,

Dragan