[vtkusers] vtk 6.1 TCL Wrapping problem

Jorge Perez josp.jorge at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 11:05:22 EDT 2015

Hello, if you look into the build directory you can find the *TCLInit.cxx
files where all _Init(Tcl_Interp *interp) functions are defined, one for
each file.

find . -name '*.cxx' | grep TCLInit.cxx

./IO/Exodus/vtkIOExodusTCLInit.cxx
./IO/XMLParser/vtkIOXMLParserTCLInit.cxx
./IO/Import/vtkIOImportTCLInit.cxx
./IO/EnSight/vtkIOEnSightTCLInit.cxx
./IO/Legacy/vtkIOLegacyTCLInit.cxx
./IO/Movie/vtkIOMovieTCLInit.cxx
./IO/Export/vtkIOExportTCLInit.cxx
./IO/XML/vtkIOXMLTCLInit.cxx
./IO/Geometry/vtkIOGeometryTCLInit.cxx
./IO/Image/vtkIOImageTCLInit.cxx
./IO/SQL/vtkIOSQLTCLInit.cxx
./IO/AMR/vtkIOAMRTCLInit.cxx
./IO/FFMPEG/vtkIOFFMPEGTCLInit.cxx
./IO/PLY/vtkIOPLYTCLInit.cxx
./IO/Core/vtkIOCoreTCLInit.cxx
./Parallel/Core/vtkParallelCoreTCLInit.cxx
./Geovis/Core/vtkGeovisCoreTCLInit.cxx
./Imaging/Hybrid/vtkImagingHybridTCLInit.cxx
./Imaging/Color/vtkImagingColorTCLInit.cxx
./Imaging/Stencil/vtkImagingStencilTCLInit.cxx
./Imaging/Math/vtkImagingMathTCLInit.cxx
./Imaging/Morphological/vtkImagingMorphologicalTCLInit.cxx
./Imaging/Fourier/vtkImagingFourierTCLInit.cxx
./Imaging/General/vtkImagingGeneralTCLInit.cxx
./Imaging/Sources/vtkImagingSourcesTCLInit.cxx
./Imaging/Statistics/vtkImagingStatisticsTCLInit.cxx
./Imaging/Core/vtkImagingCoreTCLInit.cxx
./Filters/Hybrid/vtkFiltersHybridTCLInit.cxx
./Filters/Generic/vtkFiltersGenericTCLInit.cxx
./Filters/Selection/vtkFiltersSelectionTCLInit.cxx
./Filters/SMP/vtkFiltersSMPTCLInit.cxx
./Filters/Programmable/vtkFiltersProgrammableTCLInit.cxx
./Filters/Imaging/vtkFiltersImagingTCLInit.cxx
./Filters/FlowPaths/vtkFiltersFlowPathsTCLInit.cxx
./Filters/Geometry/vtkFiltersGeometryTCLInit.cxx
./Filters/HyperTree/vtkFiltersHyperTreeTCLInit.cxx
./Filters/Modeling/vtkFiltersModelingTCLInit.cxx
./Filters/Texture/vtkFiltersTextureTCLInit.cxx
./Filters/AMR/vtkFiltersAMRTCLInit.cxx
./Filters/Extraction/vtkFiltersExtractionTCLInit.cxx
./Filters/General/vtkFiltersGeneralTCLInit.cxx
./Filters/Sources/vtkFiltersSourcesTCLInit.cxx
./Filters/Statistics/vtkFiltersStatisticsTCLInit.cxx
./Filters/Core/vtkFiltersCoreTCLInit.cxx
./Infovis/Layout/vtkInfovisLayoutTCLInit.cxx
./Infovis/Core/vtkInfovisCoreTCLInit.cxx
./Common/System/vtkCommonSystemTCLInit.cxx
./Common/Transforms/vtkCommonTransformsTCLInit.cxx
./Common/Color/vtkCommonColorTCLInit.cxx
./Common/Misc/vtkCommonMiscTCLInit.cxx
./Common/Math/vtkCommonMathTCLInit.cxx
./Common/ComputationalGeometry/vtkCommonComputationalGeometryTCLInit.cxx
./Common/ExecutionModel/vtkCommonExecutionModelTCLInit.cxx
./Common/DataModel/vtkCommonDataModelTCLInit.cxx
./Common/Core/vtkCommonCoreTCLInit.cxx
./Interaction/Style/vtkInteractionStyleTCLInit.cxx
./Interaction/Image/vtkInteractionImageTCLInit.cxx
./Interaction/Widgets/vtkInteractionWidgetsTCLInit.cxx
./Charts/Core/vtkChartsCoreTCLInit.cxx
./Rendering/Label/vtkRenderingLabelTCLInit.cxx
./Rendering/OpenGL/vtkRenderingOpenGLTCLInit.cxx
./Rendering/Annotation/vtkRenderingAnnotationTCLInit.cxx
./Rendering/LOD/vtkRenderingLODTCLInit.cxx
./Rendering/Context2D/vtkRenderingContextIIDTCLInit.cxx
./Rendering/FreeType/vtkRenderingFreeTypeTCLInit.cxx
./Rendering/VolumeOpenGL/vtkRenderingVolumeOpenGLTCLInit.cxx
./Rendering/VolumeAMR/vtkRenderingVolumeAMRTCLInit.cxx
./Rendering/Image/vtkRenderingImageTCLInit.cxx
./Rendering/GL2PS/vtkRenderingGLtoPSTCLInit.cxx
./Rendering/Volume/vtkRenderingVolumeTCLInit.cxx
./Rendering/FreeTypeOpenGL/vtkRenderingFreeTypeOpenGLTCLInit.cxx
./Rendering/LIC/vtkRenderingLICTCLInit.cxx
./Rendering/Core/vtkRenderingCoreTCLInit.cxx
./Views/Geovis/vtkViewsGeovisTCLInit.cxx
./Views/Context2D/vtkViewsContextIIDTCLInit.cxx
./Views/Infovis/vtkViewsInfovisTCLInit.cxx
./Views/Core/vtkViewsCoreTCLInit.cxx

HTH

Jorge