[vtkusers] Rendering Text - vtkTextActor and AddActor2D - Crash

Ram Sampath ram at centroidpic.com
Tue Jun 30 09:54:25 EDT 2015

Thank you for the response.

Sorry the problem was on my end . I was including the vtkRenderingFreeType library in the linkage but I missed to include the line  VTK_MODULE_INIT(vtkRenderingFreeType).

VTK_MODULE_INIT(vtkRenderingOpenGL);
VTK_MODULE_INIT(vtkInteractionStyle);
VTK_MODULE_INIT(vtkRenderingFreeType);

are the modules  which were needed by my code to make it work.

Thank you very much.

Ram.

---